Beers and Soups In Boystown
FROST FEST KICK OFF!
Come out this THURSDAY (FEB 18th)to Replay Beer & Bourbon-Andersonville to sample some of the amazing beers for Frost Fest on February 27th!
The Northalsted Business Alliance delivers festival fun to the waning days of winter with a weekend of special events.
Craft Beer Festival
On Saturday, February 27, craft beer takes center stage at Halsted and Waveland. Chill under a tent filled with favorites from more than 40 brewers.
DJ Marc ‘Moose’ brings the heat to the dance floor. Food trucks from Beaver Donuts,
Chubby Wiener, Ms. Tittles and Pico St. Kitchen help soak up the suds.
Purchase tickets at www.northalsted.com and choose one of two sessions (1- 4pm or 6-9 pm).
Guest can shed their coat at the check-in for $2, which benefits Howard Brown Health Center.
Soup Walk (FREE)
On Sunday February 28 from 1-5 pm the 3rd annual Soup Walk warms up winter with nine Northalsted and Lakeview East restaurants showcasing their soups at retail business.
Stroll or take a free trolley to hit all nine spots.
- NoteworthyNotes (3629 North Halsted) with soup from Kit Kat Lounge and Supper Club
- Egoist (3526 North Halsted) with soup from Dive Bar.
- Boystown Collectibles (3453 North Halsted) with soup from Taverna 750
- Universal Wellness Source (3324 North Halsted) with soup from The Chicago Diner
- The Leigh Gallery (3306 North Halsted) with soup from D.S. Tequila Co.
- CRAM Fashion (3331 North Broadway) with soup from Café L’Appetito
- Unabridged Bookstore-3521 North Broadway) with soup from The Bagel
- GAP (3216 North Broadway) with soup from Escencia Urban Kitchen
- wineHOUSE (3164 North Broadway) with soup from Soupbox
About the Northalsted Business Alliance (NBA)
Formed in 1980, NBA represents more than 100 businesses along the Halsted Street corridor. The organization hosts major events throughout the year including Chicago Pride Fest, Northalsted Market Days, Frost Fest and the Halloween Parade. For information about NBA visit www.northalsted.com.